Why Partner with CSR Scientific Training
The skills gap in the scientific sector is widening across the country and the move away from Europe has made it more difficult to find skills the sector requires. The solution is clear and involves the strategic use of apprenticeship Levy funds to develop new technicians, lab-based scientists and healthcare practitioners in a flexible employer led manner to support the 4 th industrial revolution.
CSR find ourselves working with employers who are passionate about employing and training the next generation of scientists and healthcare science professionals. We support you to find apprentices who would want to kick start a scientific, life sciences and healthcare science career partnering to develop their skills knowledge and behaviours to flourish.
Talk to the Experts
Over the last 10 years we have helped some of the UK’s leading scientific and healthcare science organisations to build skills for major projects, and helped micro-businesses become SMEs. We’ll help you to grow your own too.
Book a meeting to explore what apprenticeships can do for your organisation.
Bespoke Training to Suit You
Every business is different. That’s why CSR develops flexible, bespoke programmes to address your unique skills gap.
Our expert Lecturers and Delivery Team can assemble a training plan based on the needs of the industry and you the employer. We develop new pathways and combine them with existing ones, to create something that works for you.
We ensure your programme meets the required standard and becomes nationally recognised. Our Laboratory Technician Standard which is now accredited by The Royal Society of Chemistry and all of our Laboratory Technician Apprentices are supported to gain their RSciTech accreditation.
“We prefer to become a trusted partner not just another supplier” – Simon Jukes, Director at CSR
What makes us stand out over other Training Providers?
- Our Industry Expertise – Our delivery team has real-world industrial science, healthcare and technology experience, academic qualifications up to PhD level, and a wealth of education and teaching expertise.
- Our Focus on EDI – Our team has just been nominated for an award by World Skills UK to recognise our commitment to Social Mobility.
- Our Reputation – We have over 10 years of expertise delivering Apprenticeship Standards and we are a 2022 National Finalist for Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Apprenticeships by the FE Week and AELP AAC Apprenticeship Awards.
- Supporting your recruitment drive – Our experienced customer support team can super charge your vacancy advertising, sift for eligibility, attend interviews and use our social media platforms to help you find ideal candidates.
- Our Passion – We have a dedicated STEM Outreach team who work hard to promote Scientific and Healthcare Apprenticeships to the next generation.